Wednesday 17 November 2010

OOTD - Evans and a river island new fur bag


Brown Tunic - Evans - £29.50 Size 24
Brown Leggings - Evans - £10.00 size 24
Brown Bailey Button Uggs - Ugg Australia (via Treds) £160 size 8 w10
Brown Fur Bag - River Island - £44.99

Firstly, ignore my face , i was having a make-up free day blah! .

I love this tunic its so easy to wear  its really flattering for the larger busted lady!, its really loose fitting and has a tie cord underneath the bust to nip you in . There is one downside it creases like hell !! i can live with that thou!..I havent talked about the bag yet as it deserves a blog post of its own!

xxx Thanks for reading xxxx

Edit - this top is now in the sale!  grab yourself a bargin ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit and that bag is too!


    Btw I'm a new follower =]

    Check out my blog @ http://diaryofaplusfashionista.blogspot.com


    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete