Monday 8 November 2010

October 2010 Favourites ....




Welcome to my first favourites post ;-) , I know I'm a bit late but hey ho better late than never!
On to the gems of October ........

1 . Lush Snow Fairy 
This is one of many bottles , this year i am determined not to run out ! This epitomises the smell of Christmas for me , hmmmm ;-)

2. Accessorize nail polish
I actually own four of these little beauties . The application is extremely smooth ,and priced at  £4 they are affordable if your on a budget

3, Urban Decay Naked Palette
seriously guys,  my my words cannot do this palette justice . Its every woman's make up staples.

4..lady gaga lip glass -mac
Why why why why is this limited edition ?? I love this lip glass. I'm going to be soooooo sad when this is no longer available. I will definitely be purchasing a few before the year is up. 

5. Cucumber water (toner) -The Body Shop
I'm going to be doing a review on this soon so i do not want to write too much about this here , its part of my blast from the past post that will be up next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment