Sunday 14 November 2010

Forever 21 UK launch


I logged on the twitter this evening to be greeted by bloggers tweeting about the latest fashion store to hit our shores all the way from USA  Forever 21. Being a plus sized girl i don't usually get that excited about new fashion shops as i am always sized out ;-(......but wait for it ...... Forever 21 carry plus sizes !!! 

I had a quick browse on the UK site , unfortunately the site crashed on me ;-( so i had a quick gander on the USA site and the below photo is a few things i love and will buy if they become available in the uk , fingers crossed 
I have only heard great things about forever 21 . What I'm hearing is that they are a cross between primark for price and topshop for style , any collaboration of that calibre has my seal of approval!. I am genuinely excited for this store , its really exciting to see more fashion stores stocking plus size lines , embrace your curves !


I cannot wait to visit the Birmingham store in a few weeks time . I hope i wont be disappointed. ;-) . If anyone has been to the Birmingham store please link me to your reviews xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment